MTP Kit - Mifepristone and Misoprostol Pills
MTP Kit contains Mifepristone and Misoprostol pills as two core ingredients which is taken in tablet forms. MTP Kit is used extensively for the elimination of early pregnancy that includes 9 week of pregnancy or the fetus is of 63 days. Non surgical method used in termination of unplanned pregnancy. One can easily buy MTP Kit online which is FDA approved medicine and is completely secured for women's health. It is more actively consumed by women to terminate early pregnancy, with highest rate of precision of 98% and least side effects. Each combo pack of MTP Kit contains 5 tablet packs having 1 tablet Mifepristone, 4 tablets of Misoprostol.
How does MTP Kit works
MTP Kit contains Mifepristone and Misoprostol which are the active pharmaceutical drugs that act in following way:
Mifepristone inside the MTP Kit works efficiently by abating the process of progesterone hormone. Progesterone hormone is mainly necessary for continuing the pregnancy in females as progesterone which is responsible for nutrition and oxygen supply to the endometrium. Mifepristone helps in diminishing the supply of oxygen and nutrition to the fetus inside the womb.
Misoprostol present in MTP kit helps in driving action of contracting the uterine wall and eject out the dead fetus, placenta, blood and blood clots from the mother's womb.
MTP Kit should not be used in following conditions-
- If a women is hypertensive to both Mifepristone or Misoprostol, then she should not take MTP Kit.
- If the fetus is developed out of the mother's womb or more than 9 week of gestation, then this drug should not be consumed.
- Medicament is strictly contraindicated in girls below 17 years of age.
- If patient has ovarian cysts patient should remain out from the use of drug MTP Kit.
- Patient suffering anemia or leukemia should not take this medication.
Drug Interaction of Mifepristone, Misoprostol-
Avoid the intake of MTP Kit if you are already consuming any corticosteroids like Dexamethasone and prednisone.
Storage Condition for MTP Kit (Mifepristone, Misoprostol)-
Keep the MTP Kit away from child and shady place, keep drug below 30˚C or at room temperature.
How to Consume MTP Kit (Mifepristone, Misoprostol)-
On first day of abortion, pregnant female should take 1 tablet of Mifepristone orally with water.
On third day after Mifepristone intake, she should need to take 4 tablets of Misoprostol as single dose either through oral route OR vaginal route also.
On fourteenth day after Misoprostol consumption, consult for medical examination and clinical tests to check out your pregnancy termination.
MTP kit may show some adverse effects such as-
Abdominal pain, stomach upset, severe headache, lethargic, fatigue, aggravation, ache in the pelvic region, puffiness of the vagina, heavy and painful vaginal bleeding along with blood or blood clots.
Safety and precautions tips that should be followed after using this drug-
- You should not indulge in intimacy sessions for few days after the abortion as it may increase the risk of concieve.
- Consume balanced diet containing proteins, minerals green leafy vegetables, fruits, and minerals after abortion.
- In case of vaginal administration you should use 2 to 3 drops of saline water and distilled water.
- You should not lift bulky objects after abortion and take complete rest for some days when you use MTP Kit.